Sunday, May 18, 2008

welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Here, I will show the success (or failure) stories I will encounter on my online earnings hopping.

I've been waiting and looking for quite some time on how to earn online but to no avail, it always ends up in finding none. Tried one of those call center at home and it's ok but it really needs a lot of time and effort (you have to sell something and customers always hang the phone, haha). I don't mean that I want a no-effort earning. It's not that. What I want is something like "effort = earning". You exert effort, you get compensated. Just a win-win situation. More on that thing.

Until I found out about these PTC sites that pays you while you surf ads...

I will update you guys on what's happening on my online earnings.

Thanks!
dhen

No comments: