Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pinoy PTC - Project Easy Money (PEM)

Remember my first post regarding this Pinoy PTC?

It's the last day of the month so it means it's my last day to boost my earnings... Since PEM pays you monthly, I'm so excited to get my first payment from them. After 16 days of clicking, I earned Php355.something in my account. Not bad. And definitely another paying PTC in our list...

Try it yourself, the support staff is really really awesomely(^_^) cool! They will answer all your questions and will definitely make you feel a part of their team.

To join, visit their website, http://projecteasymoney.webs.com/ and try it yourself... And ooppsss!!!! just like any other PTC Site, don't forget me who introduced you to them. Just put my name on the referral box, Linden Malasarte. Cool isn't? Start your network of clickers and find your way to earning additional income just by clicking and surfing...

And before I forget, those pending payments I got from other PTC's, still, to no avail... Will update you guys once I got my payment from the PTC Sites I posted before... And also my payment from Pinoy PTC, Project Easy Money...

Join now... Be part of the Pinoy community... Sariling atin...

No comments: