Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pinoy PTC

Have you tried this new Pinoy PTC?

I just found about it the other day and registered. After 2 days, my account already has Php 86.99. The minimum payout is Php 150.00. It is pinoy based so no need for paypal and alertpay. They pay you in 3 different ways:

1. Bank Deposit - wherein we're going to deposit your earnings directly to your bank account (charges apply depending on banks)
2. Money Order - which I think is not that popular here in our country anymore (charges apply)
3. Western Union Quick Cash - where you can receive your earnings from any AGENT near you (charges apply).

Am i paid already? NO! Not yet. Since I only got nearly 87 pesos in my account and I just started 2 days ago. But why not try right? Since I have PTC sites to maintain, it's just like adding up one more, closer!

Anyone interested, let me know. I will help you in registering with them... ^_^

No comments: